Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Oldies but goodies

Before I started my blog, I enjoyed taking pictures of my food.  My photography skills have definitely improved (thanks to the Nikon my husband got me as a gift), but these are some "oldies but goodies".  Good for holiday celebrations, get togethers, or just a yummy treat to have around the house.

Snickerdoodle cookies for a shower

Whole wheat pumpkin apple muffins.  Very healthy, and very good!

Peach muffin with a pecan and brown sugar topping.



An amazing addition to brunch, or a snack.


Harvest cheesecake: All the flavors of fall!  Apples, nutmeg, cinnamon, pecans on a delicious pecan and graham cracker crust.



Side view of the yumminess.


Inside view of my most requested cupcake (lemon cupcake with blueberry filling, lemon cream cheese icing)

I accidentally spilled the sprinkles on this cake...at least it wasn't over the floor!  I just went with it.  Luckily, it was just for us and some friends.

Vanilla and almond scented cake, buttercream frosting, blueberry preserves filling and (homemade) lemon curd filling. I had a bunch of leftover filling/cake/icing from an order, so this is what happened!

No comments:

Post a Comment