Monday, November 30, 2009

O-H-I-O!

Someone told me once that if you go up to an Ohioan and say, "O-H!", you will receive the automatic reply of "I-O!".  For one little guy that just turned one, his parents are starting him off on the right track!  He was given an Ohio State themed birthday party, and I provided football cookies (sugar cookies with chocolate cream cheese frosting) and, in place of the normal buckeyes, peanut butter Oreo truffles.  The parents did the cake on their own, and it was beautiful and delicious!  No one walked away from this party hungry or craving sweets, including the man of the hour...who just happens to be my nephew!  Thanks for letting me be part of your day, Jen and Tony, and Happy 1st Birthday, Noahman!!


Here's the man of the hour:



And the AMAZING cake that his parents made for him...did I mention it was amazing?!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment